Offer Nesting SuperBlend to Be Seasonally Savvy this Spring
Why Nesting SuperBlend?
- Nesting SuperBlend foods offer essential protein and calcium for nesting families.
- The need for protein substantially increases for birds during periods of egg-laying.
- When birds obtain a sufficient amount of protein, it helps determine the number of eggs produced and impacts the growth rate and health of young birds.
- Birds routinely time their nesting activity to coincide with the availability of high-protein foods.
- Because feathers contain over 90% protein, birds require a reliable source of high-protein foods to grow strong feathers.
What's in Nesting SuperBlend?
Sunflower Chips, Peanuts, Mealworms, Bark Butter Bits, Safflower, Tree Nuts, Calcium Carbonate.